SME loans are small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) in Afghanistan. The SME customers can be sole proprietorship companies, family companies, partnerships or incorporated companies.
FINCA AF’s priorities for the selection of clients
- Existing SME customers who apply for repeat loans.
- Existing Small Enterprise (SEL) customers who have graduated (finalized at least first SEL loan) and apply for SME loans.
- Exited SEL customers’ needs higher loan size.
- New customers who are being referred and recommended by existing SME or SEL customers Men/women who;
- engaged in manufacturing
- engaged in services
- engaged in trade
- Loan purpose; Income generating activities
- Target group; Businessmen/women
- Duration 6-24 months
- Loan size; AFN 251,000 to 1,000,000 depending on client’s capacity
- Collateral; Title deed mandatory
- Financial guarantor; businessmen/women who has capacity to guarantee the loan
- Family guarantor; close relative of his family is mandatory