Emergency Credit Line (ECL) is designed to meet the emergency needs of borrower.
emergency situations defined as:
- An unexpected medical situation.
- Housing improvement emergency
- Emergency obligations: school tuition payment, weddings, family member death expenses and etc.
- Car repair need.
- Unexpected utility bills payments to stop service interruption.
- Purchasing of home/business assets.
- Loan purpose; emergency financing activities
- Target group; Regular income and Businessmen/women
- Duration 6-12 months
- Collateral; Title deed ( title deed below AFN50,000 is optional but over AFN 50,000 is mandatory)
- Financial guarantor; businessmen/women who has capacity to guarantee the loan
- Family guarantor; close relative of his family is mandatory